Xstrata Fraser, in Canada, is using a variety of our Andromeda flood lights and park lights for areas and spotlighting in their underground operations.
Adequate lighting is paramount within mining sites to ensure work safety and operational effectiveness which why Empyrean present our Andromeda Flood Lights as the ideal fit for spotlighting in underground operations. Our Andromeda series is the perfect solution to high maintenance and inefficient lighting, using our mining luminaires has drastically reduced maintenance costs and power usage while upholding illumination levels.
- 50%+ reduction in power use associated with lighting.
- Maintenance costs drastically reduced due to more robust luminaires
- 3 x longer lifespans (50,000+ Hrs)
- Instant start up with no restrike time
- Available in a variety of power, lens types & articulations for any environment