empyrean

Avatar

About Kevin Day

Kevin is the founder and CEO of Empyrean Lighting. With extensive knowledge in lighting design, lighting control and energy efficiency he is the ultimate go-to guy regarding all types of lighting especially LED technology. Ask Kevin your lighting questions now - kevin@empyreanlighting.com
We LOVE Lamp

QLD Company pushing the LED lighting limits

Sunshine Coast firm Empyrean Lighting showcased their latest technologies at the annual Total Facilities Expo in Melbourne in early March. Empyrean brought fresh ideas and innovation to the table to impress buyers shopping to fit-out commercial projects. […]

By |April 30th, 2014|Featured Media|Comments Off on QLD Company pushing the LED lighting limits|
  • Permalink Gallery

    Why you SHOULDN’T buy an LED high bay that looks like a high bay!?

Why you SHOULDN’T buy an LED high bay that looks like a high bay!?

If you’re shaking your head at the moment, I don’t blame you. The above statement is logic which escapes consumers and LED manufacturers alike- including Empyrean Lighting once! […]

By |March 18th, 2014|Blog|Comments Off on Why you SHOULDN’T buy an LED high bay that looks like a high bay!?|

Surface-emissive OLED Panels Mature Slowely

Over the past year, manufacturers of OLED panels have improved color performance and lifetime, but as Maury Wright reports, high cost remains an issue that limits the technology to niche applications. […]

By |February 13th, 2014|Industry News|Comments Off on Surface-emissive OLED Panels Mature Slowely|

How Cheap LED’s Actually Cost You Money

Save a bit of $$$ up front on “average” LED lamp technology and it could cost you in the long run. With so many LED options on the market it’s easy to get caught up in the junk. […]

By |February 3rd, 2014|Blog|Comments Off on How Cheap LED’s Actually Cost You Money|

Finally an LED panel that emits light up and down!!

Empyrean Lighting’s LED Corona panels have added a brand new product – an Up/Down Panel. Newly released on the market, the up/down panels gives you the best of both worlds by emitting 90% of its light downwards and the remaining 10% upwards. […]

By |February 1st, 2014|Featured Media|Comments Off on Finally an LED panel that emits light up and down!!|

LED Technology – Why Should I Care?

In a nutshell LED lamps and luminaires are more efficient, greener, and safer than traditional technologies (such as incandescent, fluorescent, and halogen). […]

By |January 21st, 2014|Blog|Comments Off on LED Technology – Why Should I Care?|
  • Permalink Gallery

    The LED Spotlights back – and this time it makes more cents!

The LED Spotlights back – and this time it makes more cents!

With 425 lumens, using just 7watts of power and able to work with every transformer/dimmer combination – Empyrean Lighting has created an unbeatable LED spotlight. […]

By |December 30th, 2013|Featured Media|Comments Off on The LED Spotlights back – and this time it makes more cents!|

Quantum Dot Technology Progresses

Ken Marrin reports that quantum dots are poised to unleash high-color-gamut performance in LCDs, especially in TV applications, as materials manufacturers work through reliability, cost, and lifetime issues. […]

By |December 10th, 2013|Industry News|Comments Off on Quantum Dot Technology Progresses|

Beach Volleyball Tournament truly an Extravaganza

October 26th & 27th saw Noosa Main Beach taken over by beach volleyball enthusiasts competing at the Empyrean Lighting Beach Volleyball Extravaganza in Round 3 of the 2013 QLD State Beach Volleyball Tour. […]

By |October 17th, 2013|Featured Media|Comments Off on Beach Volleyball Tournament truly an Extravaganza|

Breakthrough in LED Medical Luminaires

Detecting cyanosis is a challenge for hospital medical staff and Empyrean Lighting has found a way to integrate LED technology to improve its early detection leading to improved response time for treatment. […]

By |September 19th, 2013|Featured Media|Comments Off on Breakthrough in LED Medical Luminaires|

Our Recent Projects

Project Portfolio

Why Choose Us

Why Choose Us


  • High Quality Product - over 15,000 products that reflect the epitome of LED technology and innovation
  • Lighting Design & Control - in-house lighting design combined with intelligent control solutions
  • Custom Luminaire Design - recognised as leaders in the conception, design and manufacture of custom luminaires
  • Research & Development - our products remain at the cutting edge of the LED revolution while remaining practical and affordable
Testimonials
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.